What you need:
- 12 chocolate kisses
- 8 ounces melted semisweet chocolate (app. 1 cup)
- 12 marshmallows
- 12 thin pretzel sticks
- 2 ounces melted white chocolate
NOTE: This recipe makes 12 dreidels, but you can adjust the measurements accordingly.
What a great way to combine the festive holiday game into a sweet treat. A few ingredients, simple instructions and you are on your way to holiday fun!
How to assemble:
- Step 1: Place chocolate in microwave safe bowl and melt in 30 second intervals to avoid burning. Note that chocolate will continue to melt after removing from microwave.
- Step 2: Dip bottom of chocolate kiss in melted semisweet chocolate. Press onto marshmallow; transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat to make 12 dreidels. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Step 3: Inset 1 pretzel stick into the marshmallow; Dip dreidels in chocolate, and return to baking sheet. Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
- Step 4: Melt white chocolate in microwave safe bowl and transfer to a small Ziploc bag; cut a tiny opening in a corner, and pipe Hebrew letters onto 3 sides of each dreidel. Refrigerate at least 5 minutes or up to 8 hours before serving.
Plate and serve!