Create a photo booth in your own backyard.
Grab your mobile phone or dedicated camera and get creative!
- Make real-life 'Snapchat filters', then take a pic side-by-side with Snapchat (be sure to have art supplies and costumes on hand)
- Recreate pictures you already have from old family vacations, school pics, pictures of parents, grandparents or a family member's wedding, etc.
- Grab props () you have around the house - the sillier the better!
- Gather as many clothes/costumes as possible and place them in a pile. Then set up the phone to take pictures in continous, 10-second shooting mode.
- Have someone yell out a theme for each picture but only once the 10 second timer starts. Better get in costume fast!
This activity is brought to you by Camp Northland, an overnight camp based in Haliburton, Ontario with a 100+ year tradition of creating memorable summer experiences for children and teenagers from Southern Ontario.