-Individuals can either paint their own nails or can ask someone to paint their nails for them
- You can either use colours that you already have at home or take a trip to the store and buy some fun colours
- You can choose to paint just your hands, feet or both
- If it is a nice day outside paint you nails outside! They will dry faster and there will be no nail polish smell in the house :)
- Ask someone to give you a massage for 5-10 minutes and then you can give one back to them if they want
- If you have face masks in your house already, put those on your face!
- If you are going to the store you can buy some face masks or buy ingredients to make your own face masks
- There are lots of recipes online for DIY face masks with ingredients you can find at home
- If you have, cut up some cucumbers and place them on your eyes for maximum relaxation
- Either put on your favourite songs, or find a playlist filled with relaxing songs
- Put on the songs and enjoy some relaxation time
- Can be done outside if the weather is nice or inside if it is a rainy day
This activity is brought to you by Camp Northland, an overnight camp based in Haliburton, Ontario with a 100+ year tradition of creating memorable summer experiences for children and teenagers from Southern Ontario.