- Gather some photos that you would like to re-create
- Could be of friends at camp, celebrities, singers, TV show or movie characters
- Look around your house for things you can wear or place in the photo to re-create your own version of the photo
- Either set up a self timer or ask someone to take a photo of you
- Take the photo wearing the clothing that best fits the photo you are trying to re-create, placing all of the props in the same place as in the original photo, and try to re-create the poses from the original photo
- Put the photos side by side, either on two devices or in a collage, and ask someone to 'judge' the photos
- Ask the person to rate your various re-creations and decide which one is the best!
Step 5 (optional):
- If you re-created a photo from a previous camp or program you may have attended, post it on Instagram and be sure to share it with your camp!
This activity is brought to you by Camp Northland, an overnight camp based in Haliburton, Ontario with a 100+ year tradition of creating memorable summer experiences for children and teenagers from Southern Ontario.