How to Make a LEGO Zipline:
- Gather your supplies: LEGO pieces, LEGO person/object & cord or strong string.
- Tie a string/cord across a room or to a chair (if outdoors, to the top of a gazebo or a hook on a wall); angle the line downward towards the floor.
- Construct a square or rectangular-shaped LEGO 'cage' with an opening in the middle that's wide enough to attach your Lego character within it.
- Attach a LEGO piece that contains a hole through the middle to the top of your cage.
- Pass the cord or string (ie,the zipline) through the LEGO piece with the hole in it at the top of the cage.
- Position cage at the top end of the zipline string or cord and let it fly.
Fun challenge: Have your child or children time which LEGO creations slide down fastest through slowest.