- Take a piece of paper towel and fold it in half like a birthday card.
- On the front, draw facial features such as eyes, mouth, nose.
- On the inside (as if you're writing in the card), draw the outline of the face.
- Close it so that the face is on the front and the outline is inside.
- Put the paper towel into the water and see the two layers merge!
This activity is brought to you by Camp Northland, an overnight camp based in Haliburton, Ontario with a 100+ year tradition of creating memorable summer experiences for children and teenagers from Southern Ontario.