None- use anything for bases
- Set up bases as in a baseball game.
- Separate into two teams (at least 2 per team).
- Each team sends their first player walking from home base going opposite directions.
- They must walk heel to toe. When they meet they face off doing rock paper scissors.
- The winner keeps walking heel to toe while the other goes back to the end of the line for their team and the next person on their team begins heel to toe and continue.
- When a person from either team reaches home they score a point. First team to 10 wins!
This activity is brought to you by Camp Northland, an overnight camp based in Haliburton, Ontario with a 100+ year tradition of creating memorable summer experiences for children and teenagers from Southern Ontario.