This classic game can be played anywhere really, but great if you are going on road trip this summer as it is a great car game, or on a rainy day at the cottage or at home.
How to Play:
This game can be played with a small group but the more the merrier for more fun.
- The first person starts off by saying, "I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing..." followed by something that you can eat that begins with A, such as "...apples" or "...artichokes"
- The second player repeats what the first person said, but adds a food that begins with B. "I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing apples and bananas."
- You then continue on with the letter C, being sure to remember the A and B words that were said previously.
- As get further into the alphabet it will get harder to remember all of the other items.
- The last player to be able to recite all the items on the list in order is the winner.
- "I'm going to the zoo to see..." followed by an animal that begins with A, such as "...an armadillo."
- "I'm going to to grow up and be an..." followed by a profession that begins with A, such as "astronaut." The next player follows with "an astronaut or a banker." And so on..
- "I'm going to a party with my friend..." followed by a person's name that begins with A, such as "...Amy."
- "I'm going to the city and I'm going to see..." followed by something you would see in a city that begins with A, such as "...an apartment building."
- "I'm going on vacation to visit...." followed by a place name that begins with A, such as "Arizona.