This is a fun arts and crafts project that once completed will turn in to a great game of tic tac toe.
How to create this project:
- Clean the rocks, wash and have them be dry before painting.
- Paint the rocks the desired colours depending on the theme of your choice (Orange for pumpkins, White for ghosts, Green for Frankenstein or monsters)
- Once dry, use glue gun to glue the google eyes on the rocks. Use black paint (or black sharpie) to create the decorations on the rocks.
- Optional: to use modge podge or spray shellac to keep paint from peeling.
Playing Tic Tac Toe:
- You need a total of 10 rocks for tic tac toe - 5 in each design.
- Prepare a tic tac toe board either on paper, or even using tape on a wooden board or platter.
- Play game with your handmade rock decorations.