This game only requires three items:
- Hershey Kisses
- Round circle stickers (coloured or white)
- Sharpie marker
There are many editions of the game Memory, but none like this one - once you get your match, you get to eat them!
Here is how to put this game together:
- Step 1: Using the sharpie, write your letters or symbols on the stickers. You can use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers. festive symbols like stars or snowman. Use the same colour stickers for each match.
- Step 2: Place stickers on the bottom of each Hershey Kiss. They should fit perfectly.
- Step 3: Lay the the kisses on the table in a grid and once completed your children can start the game.
- Step 4: You can continue to match the kisses and once the game is over, your child can eat the matches they have successfully completed.