This craft could be a gift to a grand parent or other family member. The children can leave messages for their loved ones on the hands and continue to add a new message each year that the wreath hangs in the home.
How to assemble:
- Step 1: First cut out the circle center of your paper plate as this is the base of the wreath that the hands will attach to. Then paint it green which is optional as most of the paper plate won’t be shown but a few small pieces may peak through.
- Step 2: Prepare to cut out the hand prints. Several prints are needed for this craft which you could trace out the first one and use it for completing the rest of the cutouts. To complete this wreath, you will need 12 hand prints – 6 lighter green and 6 Christmas tree colored hand prints. (or what ever options of green paper you may have).
- Step 3: Using the craft glue, alternate the different green hand prints to the paper plate and glue them down. (with the palm of the hand facing the centre of the wreath and the fingers facing out).
- Step 4: Glue on your pom poms and rhinestones in groups of 3 to create 'holly' clusters.
- Step 5: Attach a red ribbon across the bottom of the wreath and a loop at the top for hanging.