Every tree has some ornaments that are part of the family history. Let these handprint tree ornaments be a tradition perhaps you can add on in the future, as your children grow.
How to assemble:
- Step 1: Trace your child's hand on the green cardstock or construction paper.
- Step 2: Create the trunk of the tree either by cutting out a trunk with the brown paper or by painting the popsicle stick brown.
- Step 3: "Dressing the tree" by using craft glue to glue buttons and/or rhinestones to tree branches. Allow glue to dry completely. Glue the trunk to the tree at this time as well.
- Step 4: Cut out a star from the yellow cardstock or construction paper and glue to top of the tree.
- Step 5: Using the hole punch, punch a hole in the top of your star, attach the ribbon and you are ready to hang your tree, on your tree!