- Plastic case (can be one you already have, or can purchase online or in-store
- Acrylic paint (can purchase at dollar store) or Nail polish even works
- Brushes for paint (dollarstore)
- Pencil/marker/ruler to draw a design if want
- Can also use decorative tapes (washi tapes), stickers, glitter to decorate case
- You can also print out images and cut them out and glue them on - glue from dollar store (can use mod podge)
- Mod Podge or Clear nail polish to seal everything - dollar store
****Everything can be found at the dollar store - possibly even the phone case. You just want a plain base to decorate
1. Sketch out what you want your design to look like
2. Use paint, nail polish, printed images or decorative tapes to create design
3. Use mod podge or clear nail polish to seal design.
4. Let dry overnight to ensure it is really dry!
This activity is brought to you by Camp Northland, an overnight camp based in Haliburton, Ontario with a 100+ year tradition of creating memorable summer experiences for children and teenagers from Southern Ontario.