What you will need for this craft:
- Cork board (either already framed or a piece of cork unframed).
- Painters tape
- Paint colours of your child's choice
Your tween or teen may be looking for something new and creative to spruce up their homework space. What about painting their own cork board to inspire them.
How to create:
- Step 1: With painters tape, tape off the desired designed pattern for your cork board art. Keep in mind, wherever there is tape there will be open cork once the tape is peeled off.
- Step 2: Using the colours chosen paint inside the taped off area. Depending on the type of paint, multiple coats may be needed to cover the cork.
- Step 3: Let paint dry overnight and once completely dry, peel off tape and reveal the finished project.
If there is a frame, you can paint the frame white or to match one of the colours.