Dying dry pasta is a great way to create colour for your children's artwork. We have an easy way to colour your dry pasta and make it ready to create art gallery photos.
How to dye your pasta:
- Step 1: Insert around 1 ½ cups of dried pasta in the Ziploc bag (1 bag per colour of paint).
- Step 2: Add around 1 tsp of acrylic paint
- Step 3: Squirt in 1 to 2 drops of hand sanitizer (optional)
- Step 4: Close Ziploc tight, while taking out the air in the bag. Shake your bag around and watch the paint consume the dried pasta with color.
- Step 5: Once all of the pasta is coated in paint, transfer pasta to a parchment paper to dry.
Once completely dry, your pasta is ready for play to learn activities and crafts for kids!