This craft allows your child to use their creativity, combined with the ease of battery operated tea lights to create their own mason jar jack o lanterns and ghosts.
How to assemble:
- Step 1: Using scissors or by hand, rip up orange and white tissue paper and separate into piles.
- Step 2: Using scissors, cut out facial features for either pumpkin or ghosts.
- Step 3: Put a large amount of glue on a small paper plate. Using the foam paint brush to brush on a good amount of glue all over the mason jar. Start layering pieces of tissue paper over the glue.
- Using the foam brush, continue to layer glue and tissue all over the jar until completely covered. Let Dry.
- Step 4: Once jar is completely covered and dry, add on facial features in the same method, apply glue, add black pieces, add glue over top and let dry.
- Step 5: Once project is completely dried, put in battery operated light, turn on and decorate indoors or outdoors.