Using red and blue on white craft paper to create a one-of-a-kind finger paint stars and stripes flag to hang in your window.
What you need: What craft paper or cardstock. Red and blue ink pads, hand wipes.
How to make:
- Using the red stamp pad, press index finger in ink and place your fingerprint sideways, along the bottom of the cardstock or craft paper.
- Print to make a stripe along the paper. Continue to make strips 1/2 apart, but indent about 1/3 of the page to leave room for the blue portion of the flag.
- Create two shorter red strips. Clean red ink off your hand with wipe. Place index finger in blue ink.
- In the blank space, use your fingerprint to create the box and then the stars inside the box.
- With a black marker (sharpie) you can write Happy Fourth of July.