Apples and honey are symbolic for a sweet new year and the team at Backyard Camp as found a fun new way to enjoy apples and honey - an apple pop topping bar.
How to assemble:
- Step 1: Core the apple and slice into six wedges – don’t forget to cut out the core!
- Step 2: Poke a lollipop stick or wooden skewer into the base of an apple wedge. Repeat with other apple slices.
- Step 3: Setup your dipping station, putting honey, caramel and other toppings in bowls on a serving platter.
- Step 4: Dip the apple pop into one of your dips like chocolate, honey, or frosting.
- Step 5: Sprinkle the toppings on to the dipped apple.
Shana tova from your Backyard Camp team!