Get Halloween festive by creating spider webs using pretzels and melted white chocolate. Your children can help you with this food craft and then enjoy their creations.
How to create:
- Melt the chocolate wafers in microwave (in 20 second intervals to avoid burning). Spoon into a plastic sandwich bag and let sit for one minute.
- Set pretzels out onto wax or parchment paper into a radial formation (this is the base of your spider web).
- Make a small snip in one corner of the sandwich bag containing the melted chocolate. Drizzle enough almond bark on the center of the spider web to give it stability. Let dry.
- Once the pretzels are stable, create a spider web pattern by drizzling the melted chocolate around the pretzels in a circular motion.
- Squeeze a small amount of chocolate wherever you would like your spider to sit on the web, and place the candy spider on top. Let it set. Placing the spider in the center will add more stability to your pretzel web, but feel free to place them anywhere! If using decorating gel or chocolate, squeeze a blob into the middle, then use a toothpick to pull the legs out.
- Remove from wax paper carefully, and enjoy!