When you want to remember the warmth of summer or frozen drink you had on vacation, this frozen treat is something you can make with your kids and you can all enjoy. These are frozen pineapple pops and they couldn't be easier.
How to assemble:
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (make sure it fits in freezer).
- Drain pineapple slicks if from a can, if fresh core and slice into rings.
- Push the lollipop stick all the way through the ring to ensure it stays on the stick.
- Lay on cookie sheet and pop in freezer for a few hours or overnight to set.
- Melt chocolate and dip frozen pops in the chocolate and place back on cookie sheet.
- Place back in freezer for about 15 minutes until set and then enjoy.
If you want you can dip in yogurt and roll in flaked coconut, freeze and enjoy. It will taste like a pina colada!