A sweet and salty snack perfect for your at home Halloween gathering, a scary movie night or your own haunted basement games night.
How to assemble:
- Step 1: Using a parchment-lined baking sheet, place a single layer of kettle corn. Mix in pretzels, making sure you have a single layer.
- Step 2: Melt chocolates in microwave safe bowls and melt in microwave. Transfer melted chocolates to separate piping or Ziploc bags (with a corner snipped).
- Step 3: Drizzle kettle corn and pretzels with melted semisweet chocolate, making sure to drizzle lines very close together (you want the majority of the mix to be covered in chocolate).
- Step 4: Top with candy corn and M&M's and drizzle with melted white chocolate. Top with sprinkles and freeze or refrigerate until chocolate is firm, 20 minutes.
Break into pieces and serve.
- Use a balance of sweet and salty flavors - you can add regular potato chips as well.
- Mix up the textures for adding crunch
- Get it chocolatey. You can either completely toss it with melted chocolate or drizzle (but make sure it coats all the ingredients). Chocolate is your binder.