Pumpkins provide fun for all to carve and decorate, and the seeds are fun to eat and full of flavour and nutritional value.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or grease with cooking spray.
- Remove seeds from pumpkin and place in a colander. Rinse to get rid of any pulp, then pick away any stragglers.
- Transfer seeds to paper towels and pat dry.
- In a bowl, toss seeds with melted butter and salt.
- Spread seeds on prepared baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally, until seeds are golden, about 25 minutes.