How to assemble:
- Step 1: Place white chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over a pan of simmering water and stir until completely melted.
NOTE: *Can be melted in microwave, important to melt in 20-30 second intervals to avoid burning.
- Step 2: Melt coloured chocolate in individual bowls in microwave.
- Step 3: Pour melted white chocolate onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Using an offset spatula, spread chocolate until it's 1/8"- to 1/4"-thick.
- Step 4: Drizzle colored chocolate on top and drag a toothpick to create swirls. Dust top with sprinkles and google eyes.
- Step 5: Transfer to the refrigerator to set, 20 minutes. Break into pieces to serve.
For at home Halloween parties, can be put out in bowls or platters or in clear individual cellophane bags for children to enjoy.