What you will need:
- Large platter (either oval or rectangle).
- Pineapple, cut and cubed
- Strawberries, sliced
- Kiwi, sliced
You can substitute any of these fruits with what you have available in your home.
Strawberries you can add or sub for Raspberries
Blueberries you can add or sub for blackberries
Pineapple you can add or sub for banana
We all know that Easter is all about chocolate. There will be more than enough chocolate to go around this holiday, how about a fun, healthy fruit tray for your Easter Brunch.
How to Assemble:
- Step 1: Using the pineapple chunks, make the face of the bunny. Start by outlining the oval of the face and then two ovals for the ears as shown in photo.
- Step 2: Using the blueberries, form the eyes & fill in around the outline of the face for the background.
- Step 3: Using the sliced strawberries, fill in the inner part of the ears & use the rest under the face of the bunny. One strawberry chunk will be used as the bunny nose.
- Step 4: The sliced kiwi is used to fill in the middle part of the ears between the strawberry and pineapple chunks.
- Step 5: Thinly slice apple to make the whiskers & teeth on the bunny face.