What you need:
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup each chopped sweet onion, chopped fresh mushrooms and chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper, optional
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
*this can be made without meat or any vegetables of your choosing.
Lunch ideas for school or even work are always a challenge.
This lunch wrap is easy to assemble, using foods you children will eat and enjoy their lunch. They can even help you make their own lunch giving them some independance.
How to assemble:
- Step 1: Place pepperoni off center on each tortilla.
- Step 2: Top with remaining ingredients.
- Step 3: Fold sides and bottom over filling and roll up.