How to make Canada Day Pretzel Sparklers:
- Melt chocolate in either double boiler or microwave (In 30 second intervals in microwave to avoid burning).
- Pour into a tall glass to make dipping rods.
- Dip one pretzel in the white chocolate, allowing excess chocolate to drip off.
- Sprinkle cherry popping candy (or sprinkles) while chocolate is still wet.
- Set onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Continue until all pretzels are done.
- Tip the glass to ensure that all pretzel is covered in chocolate.
- Allow pretzels to set in fridge for 30 minutes before serving.