Halloween is always a time for spooky fun and candy. This treat can be made all year round, but especially fun for your at home trick or treat celebration.
Here is an easy idea that your children can be a part of and you can make at home with ease.
How to assemble:
- Step 1: Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
- Step 2: Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper (not wax paper)
- Step 3: Place 2 or three Jolly Ranchers next to each other so they are touching. Spread out so you have room to add the sticks.
- Step 4: Place in oven for about 8-10 minutes.
- Step 5: Remove from oven and immediately add candy eyes and lollipop sticks. The best way to add the sticks is to place them on the melted candy and twist them so it is completely covered.
Let cool and enjoy!