Save for a rainy indoor day, or one evening as an after-dinner activity, making cookies is something everyone loves. This classic cookie, filled with M&Ms, will not disappoint. You could change them to Smarties or even mini-rolo to add to the fun (and taste).
1) Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium sized bowl. Set aside.
2) Combine the two sugars and butter in the bowl of an electric mixer. Mix on low until fully incorporated and fluffy. Stir in your eggs and vanilla.
3) Add your dry ingredients to the bowl of wet ingredients. Mix until your dough starts to form. Fold in 3/4 cups of your candies.
4) Chill dough for 30 minutes.
5) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
6) Roll your dough into 1" rounds. Place 2 inches apart on your prepared baking trays. Press additional candies onto the tops of each cookie.
7) Bake 8-10 minutes or just until the edges start to lightly brown.