What you will need: 9x13" Pyrex baking dish, red, white and blue chocolate melting wafers, red white and blue smarties, sprinkles; crushed Oreo cookie pieces.
- Melt wafers in microwave or over a double boiler (If using microwave, melt in 30 second intervals to avoid burning).
- Pour the white melted chocolate into the pan that has been lined with aluminum foil and lightly sprayed with non cook spray, and use spatula to spread in an even layer.
- Drizzle red and blue melted chocolate in vertical lines into the white chocolate. Using a wooden skewer, swirl the blue and red throughout the pan.
- Sprinkle swirled Oreo pieces, sprinkles, stars and M&M's on top. Refrigerate 1-2 hours until hardened.
- Lift edges of foil to remove bark from pan, Break into pieces. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.