Ingredients: Rice Krispie Cereal, salted butter, mini marshmallows, wilton food coloring (Blue, Crimson, Brown, Red).
- Make three batches of Rice Krispie Treats, tint each batch red, white and blue, form into balls and create your own 'flag' on a platter for your guests to grab their color ball of choice and enjoy.
- For the red ball coloring (use Wilton Colour right food coloring 1 drop of red and 1/2 drop of brown.
- Allow the mixture to cool enough to mold the balls.
- For the blue balls follow same method but use 8 drops of blue of Wilton Blue and 2 drops of Red. For the white balls, no colour is required.
- Each batch should give you 18 balls.
Form a stars-and-stripes flag plattern or a bowl of red white and blue Krispie Bites.